1. As far as on our sides personal data (e.g. name, address or email address), this is as far as possible on a voluntary basis. The use of offers and services, wherever possible, always without giving personal data possible.
2. The registered user assumes the nonstandard storage and processing of their data on the server specified by Lounge Models note. This information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Data Protection Act and used for the purposes of customer records, payment transactions and its own marketing activities.
3. The registered data to third parties to comply with legal obligations or governmental orders, as well as obviously predominant legal interest (especially for the purposes of effective prosecution or defense) may be communicated.
4. The registered user agrees to the sending of emails (including in the form of newsletters or even an advertising nature) by Lounge Models International. For sharing his data for commercial purposes and the third party submissions appropriate consent is obtained in principle separately. All consents may be revoked at any time in writing or by email or over Lounge Models announced third parties.
5. Lounge Models is committed to meet all reasonable measures to protect the processed user data. However, third parties can bring to their available data unlawful violence, Lounge Models liable for their misuse only when this has enabled the third party intentionally or by gross negligence.
6. The website loungemodels.eu can contain elements of other websites (“Third Party Websites”), in particular programs / plugins social networks like Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. These plugins are like the “Like” button from Facebook or “Tweet” button of Twitter, and the “share” buttons visible. Calling loungemodels.eu contains such elements and can lead to automatic connecting to the servers of the third site. Thus the information about the user of the visit will be forwarded to loungemodels.eu to the third site. If the user is at this point in his account on the site third-logged (eg Facebook account), the latter can assign the visit of the user to loungemodels.eu the external account. If while visiting www.lounge-models.com a user interaction with a plugin (eg by clicking the “Like” buttons), this information will be stored by the third site. This can be prevented by the user loungemodels.eu at the third site (eg Facebook) before using the site logs. Information on the collection and use of data by third-party sites, refer to the privacy policies of these websites / social networks.
8. The use of the imprint he published contact data by third parties for sending unsolicited advertisements and information materials is hereby expressly excluded. The operators of the pages expressly reserves the right to take legal action in case of unsolicited advertising, such as spam emails.